Friday, June 25, 2010

The rooster, he's what's for dinner

This morning Justus and Zeke went outside to let the chicken's out of their coop. They do this every morning and nothing exciting has ever happened until this morning. After the chickens were out Justus tried to catch one of them, my boys have been chasing and catching the chickens for the last 3 months but I guess this particular rooster decided that he really really really did not him or any of the other chickens to be caught this time. He flew at him, bit him on the arm and chased him all the way from the pasture to our back porch. It was one mean looking rooster. After Justus calmed down enough to talk, he said that he thought it was time to eat that mean chicken. Zeke agreed so I guess fried rooster is on the menu for our family tomorrow night.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT. Love that he thought enough to want to eat it. So funny. I hope he's not traumatized.

    ReplyDelete